King Reef Resort Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at our resort but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all patrons, the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners.
The following applies:
- Owners must contact the park prior to arrival for approval of their chosen pet/s
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
- Pets are strictly forbidden from entering the office, amenities blocks, BBQ and playground areas.
- No pets in cabins or on-site accommodation without prior arrangement. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (Up to $500.00)
- For health and safety reasons, pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Any pet-related accessories such as dog blankets must not be washed in the laundry or cleaned within the park.
- No pet may be left unattended at any time. Please take your pets out with you if you leave the park.
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be always kept on a leash and under strict control whilst in the park.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- All sites/cabins must be always kept clean
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet.
We would like to thank for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our resort.
I / we have read and accept the Pet Policy. I/ we agree to take full responsibility for any damage to persons or property caused by our pet/s whilst in the resort and agree to pay for any claim of compensation in relations to the pet/ s activities. I understand that failure to comply with the above Pet Policy can result in eviction at any time, and that no refund will be offered.